RCS Graduate Program
At Bombardier Transportation, we believe that today’s mobility challenges are best solved together. We have been creating better ways to move cities for over a century and understand that collaboration and dialogue are the best way to add value for our customers. By sharing this journey together, our mobility solutions create substantial benefits for cities, societies, operators, passengers and the environment.
Rail Control Solutions (RCS) Graduate Program
STARTS 1st SEPTEMBER 2017
The RCS Graduate Program aim is to attract and develop the most talented, innovative and curious minds to create the next generation of rail control solutions. We focus on growing engineering and commercial talent to build the future of transportation technology so to really drive growth within our global division at Bombardier Transportation.
We know you have good ideas. Let`s turn them into great products!
We offer you:
- One high-quality 18 month development program
- Two exciting placements at two RCS locations
- Three job rotations to drive your learning curve
- Four development training modules
You must be mobile, resilient, flexible and ready to maximize each career opportunities that comes your way. Your keenness to learn and curiosity about how we move the world will shape and influence the way we build and innovate the future of transport technology.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Business studies
- An excellent academic track record
- International experience and an intercultural mind-set through studying and/or working abroad
- Working or internship experience - between 6-12 months, preferably in the railway or similar industries
- Fluency in English – an additional language is considered a plus
- Worldwide mobility during and after the program
- Full commitment, drive for innovation, teamwork, flexibility and achievement orientation
- Engagement and passion for the railway industry
This can be the first step to an exciting career path in Bombardier Transportation. Once you have completed the program, you can continue your journey in our company and shape the future of mobility.
Join us now as we build the future of transport technology