If you can keep up, we’ll take you far!
The Global Graduate Program is a development program which prepares passionate and talented individuals for a future role within our company. Its long-term purpose is to fill Bombardier Transportation’s future global talent pipeline as a key element of our competitive foundation for great talent globally.
As our ideal candidate, you possess:
- Bachelor or Master degree in the required fields, depending on the track, with excellent academic track record
- International experience and intercultural mindset through studying and/or working abroad
- Fluency in English, any other additional language is considered a plus (German and French skills may be an advantage)
- Work or Internship Experience - between 6 -12 months, preferably in the railway or similar industry
- Mobility within Europe and possibly worldwide, during and after the program
- Full commitment, drive for innovation, teamwork, flexibility and achievement orientation
- Engagement and passion for the railway industry
The program includes three different tracks you have the possibility to apply for, depending on your suitability:
The PROFESSIONAL track prepares graduates for specialist/expert roles within Bombardier Transportation, with a focus on products, technology and rail control solutions (RCS). Typical rotations are within Engineering, Operations & Logistics, Procurement, Production Control and Quality.
The GENERAL track has a more global focus with typical rotations in Business Development, Strategy, Bids & Sales, Innovation and Project Management.
The FUNCTIONAL track includes rotations in one of the three functions: Finance (e.g. Group Finance, Controlling, Accounting & Reporting), Human Resources (e.g. Center of Expertise, Business Partnering, Shared Services Organization) or Information Systems (e.g. IS Infrastructure, Planning, Applications).
To learn more about how to apply to different program tracks please click here.