If you think you can keep up, we’ll take you far!
The Graduate Program is a development program that prepares talented and suitably qualified individuals for a challenging career within Bombardier Transportation.
As our ideal candidate, you possess:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in the required fields, depending on the track you apply for
- Fluency in English and at least one additional language (German language may be an advantage for certain positions)
- Proven experience related to the field of study (academic projects, internships) is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent academic track record
- Engagement and passion for the railway industry
- Mobility within Europe and possibly worldwide
There are different graduate program tracks you have the possibility to apply for, depending on your suitability:
- General Management
- Operations and Logistics
- Information Systems
- Human Resources
- Quality Management/Assurance
To learn more about how to apply to different program tracks please click here.