Global Graduate Program
If you think you can make it faster, join us.
The Global Graduate Program is a development program which prepares passionate and talented individuals for a future role within our company. Its long-term purpose is to fill Bombardier Transportation’s future global talent pipeline as a key element of our competitive foundation for great talent globally.
As our ideal candidate, you possess:
- Bachelor or Master degree in the required fields, depending on the track, with excellent academic track record
- International experience and intercultural mindset through studying and/or working abroad
- Fluency in English and at least one additional language (German and French skills may be an advantage)
- Work or Internship experience, preferably in railway or similar industry
- Mobility within Europe and possibly worldwide, during and after the program
- Drive for innovation, teamwork, flexibility and achievement orientation
- Engagement and passion for the railway industry
The program includes three different tracks you have the possibility to apply for, depending on your suitability:
The PROFESSIONAL track prepares graduates for specialist/expert roles within Bombardier Transportation, with a focus on products, technology and rail control solutions.
Typical rotations are within Engineering, Operations & Logistics, Procurement, Production Control, Project Management, Technology Methods and Quality.
The GENERAL track has a more global focus with typical rotations in Business Development, Strategy, Bids & Sales, Innovation and Project Management.
The FUNCTIONAL track includes rotations in one of the three functions: Finance (e.g. Group Finance, Controlling, Accounting & Reporting), Human Resources (e.g. Center of Expertise, Business Partnering, Shared Services Organization) or IT/Information Services (e.g. IS Infrastructure, Planning, Applications).
To learn more about how to apply to different program tracks please click here.