Our Hiring Process
We post all Bombardier Aerospace job openings on this website, so we encourage you to use the handy job search tools found at the right-hand side of the screen to explore our current openings.
If you find a position that interests you, register and apply directly online.
Don’t see anything that interests you? Why not register your profile in our system? Each time a new position fitting your qualifications and requirements becomes available, we’ll email you an invitation to apply for it.
From application to offer—an ongoing conversation
Each step of the hiring process at Bombardier Aerospace is an opportunity for us to continue the dialogue you started when you applied for a position with us. So, whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we’ll keep you informed by email or with a phone call.
Here are the typical steps from the time you apply until you receive an offer.
- Pre-selection – based on examination of your qualifications
- Phone interview – an opportunity for us to get to know you
- Face-to-face interview – with Human Resources and the hiring manager
- Call from HR – we’ll let you know if your candidacy has been affirmed or refused. If negative, we’ll provide feedback.
- Second interview (optional)
- Conditional offer
- References and various tests – various tests online, at our office or at a third party location and perhaps more in-depth psychometric testing.
- Final offer
Start the conversation! Search our job openings and apply today!